Halikko viesti, I am moving

I complete my successful autumn season in Kalevan Rasti. I was running 1st leg and did two small mistakes in the beginning, but catch them by increasing my running speed. It was an average performance for me in the forest.

Unfortunately I skip one part of my 1st leg running. I cross the field during my competition, just short peace, but I did it. It was not important for my performance in the forest, it does not help me anyhow, but it is forbidden to cross fields in Finland! I will remember it for next time, but I did not know it during my running…

Now our result depends on the other teams, if they are going to be kind and trust their performance in the forest, or they can protest against my running over the field and disqualified our KR team. Fear won the battle against sport competition and two unnamed teams file the protest and we were disqualified…
Halikko relays

It looks now, that I am moving and going to run next season for new club in Kiuruvesi. Fortunately some friends are moving with me, for example Robin Hood.
webpages of Halikko

No comments: