Newspapers in Finland


I was impressed when I see Finnish newspapers for the first time. There are no articles on the front page just advertisements. On the other hand, culture of regional newspapers is really well developed here compare to Czech Republic. I had my first contact with regional journalist yesterday and it was great experience for me. The journalist Petri Siitonen was well prepared for the interview and did not ask me stupid questions like during my last interview, where I explaining that our time loss on WOC was not 4 hours, but “only” 4 min, or that advantage of home soil WOC does not mean help from the tourist in the forest…


My yesterday interview gone well until journalist asks me for my track and field running times. When someone can run his first steeple for 9:28 in the hometown of Jukka Keskisalo, it means big story for local newspapers. In the end interview was more about track and field than about orienteering…
You can see more here.

Or English translation

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Och, díky za odkaz! Že ty si chceš u mě šplhnout, abych ti dovezl víc tabáku?

Betak said...

A nebylo by škoda, kdyby tvoje vágus články upadly v zapomnění:)
Jen já teď s hrůzou zjišťuju, že ten můj poslední článek se hodí spíš na prochazka.com...

Anonymous said...

a vzpomen si na muj rozhovor s tebou a kuncem. to byla teprve jedna stupidni otazka za druhou...

Betak said...

Adéla ještě nevečeřela :)