7. competition of F1 - Middlovaté Rybníky

The second race in the prestigious series of F1, I tried to reverse my unpleasant position in the Gatorade Cup. The plan was well developed, but lost on 1 control. In the dark I was on right place, but control point was on the different object. Colleague Seda was helping me, and we did found control after some time. He has same story on the 19 control with Mraz and did not find it and run to the finish crying. But I keep a reward appear. I finally find rest of the controls and caught an average position in the finish :)
<
sources:
http://translate.google.com/
Mraz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have 1 sought in Tachově not?

Anonymous said...

Probably a decent team!

Mrazák said...

Is this a stereogram?

Betak said...

It was stereogram, but I repair this mistake now...