Best toy ever… Calculator

Yesterday we were running other night-o training. Forest was really slow and best rout choices were around following the paths.

I was running well until 11th control. I did not find reflex there, but rest of the runners tells me that there was the reflex on the right place. I was only one who did not find this control in the finish, but I was sure that I visited right knoll. Fortunately my calculator gives me self-confidence, rest of runners just find first wrong knoll and continue in running… Unfortunately rest of the course destroy my self-confidence, because I was not focused on the orienteering any more. Last butterfly was just cherry on the cake, because 23rd control reflex was on the wrong object again and I was not able to adjust my GPS route to this part of the course…

No comments: