KR training camp in Ahus

I have spent last week in Skane preparing myself for 10mila with KR team, because of that I did not take part on the Czech team training camp in Hungary, but some info about this training camp is here. We did same night trainings in the same terrains like 10mila should be…

Fortunately there were some better terrains just behind our accommodation:

Like that should look 10M competition center during first leg mass start:
From 2009 - Ahus

On Sunday we take part on the Ranas relay and finish second behind really strong team OK Linné. I run first leg and came second in the leading group. I did one big mistake and some wrong route choices. Unfortunately we were expecting technical courses on the 3 and 4 legs, but those courses were mostly about path running.
results

From 2009 - Ahus

From 2009 - Ahus

From 2009 - Ahus

It is still quite much of the snow in Joensuu, so I am moving myself to the south of Finland in Thursday and I will stay there until 10M…

No comments: