Fair play, fair game, THANKS!

I am still in Joensuu, but I got some prices in the Czech Republic due to my "performances" (mainly due to Michal's act of humanity) during 2009 season.

We got a Fair play price from Eqiuca Company with Tomas Dlabaja and Michal Smola during Global Cooling Conference.

The Same price (Fair play) we get from Vavrys, Českomoravský Cement and finally also from TOI TOI on the Czech Orienteering Season Ending. THANKS! We will use this support in the best way to be again in the top during Trondheim relay competition.

I was also awarded as number 4 foot orienteer of this season. The winner was clear, Dana Brozkova, congratulation.

Last acknowledgment is for our coach and his countenance on the photos. I can never looks better there:)

source: www.kade.cz

No comments: