Hectic days are over

I spend whole November in Joensuu. It was a hectic time as usually. Maybe even more hectic this autumn, because my school was just once a week… When I arrived to Joensuu, I just realize nothing has changed:

We have nice sports afternoons during Saturdays in Jere and Nurci flat.
Lunches last even longer time this year.
And Happohotteli is still open; even I did not find the time to visit it in my full hectic timetable…

But I find in Joensuu motivation for the next season during discussion with my teammates, Borje and Pippo. After really disappointing results during this season, I am ready for CHANGE and FUTURE!

Small taste of Pre-X-mas party invitation from Suppa:

Now I am back in warm Czech and waiting Grand Canarias training camp with Kalevan Rasti in the beginning of January.


But still my poor season was enough to take 3rd place in O-gala. This price is not honorable, but shows how poor results did Czech men team have in overall… I can promise we will be back and much stronger next year!


Source: www.kade.cz

No comments: