Middle final - Fuck you

My map:


My problem

My solution


My performance on the course was quite ok, without any big mistake. I finished on 13th place, but unfortunately did not run trough compulsory spectator leg from spectator control. There was not any info about the compulsory leg before the competition and I did not see it in the map during the competition. Unfortunately I did not read control description on the spectator control.

I was disqualified after complain of German team. I am still thinking this was a mistake of organizers (no info about spectator leg before competition), but Jury had a different opinion…

Now I can send this song to GERMAN TEAM AND ORGANIZERS

Congratulate to Christian

And of course also to DANA :o)

4 comments:

papn said...

Fuck from Řevnice!

Betak said...

Yep, but I have two more races to beat Revnice position :)

Seppo said...

Saksa on paska maa.

Anonymous said...

Bokina

We will piss on Germens...