WOC long qualification

My map:


Today course was really nice. Road-choice to the first control was faster from the left (Mats was running from the right and I beat him with one second. Pretty big difference :) I did about 3:30 min of mistakes and I have to avoid them for the final!

Results (I was running M1)

I have no story from the forest, but Mraz have nice foxhole story form the first control. Mr. Fox was running same heat like Mraz, but with control descriptions from Slovak Karst cup. What a pity, fortunately Mr. Fox is still 23 years old, so he has O-future in front of him.



And Mraz problem was that he rides an elephant to the pre-warning for 2,5min, but he is a hero, because he won three split times.



My photo from Worldofo and you can find more more WOC info on the worldofo.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tu zaplavu stromu kolem pytliku 11-14 si do mapy zakreslil ty nebo jen madarum ukaplo trochu zeleny?
zhaly

Anonymous said...

Good luck an hard beat to Final races! G-tings from Joensuu!

Betak said...

Mapař se tam asi vyřádil, každej druhej strom byl cejtit semenem...

Kiitos, 9 syyskuussa 10 tuntia JetSet