Every defeat pushes you forward

I am speaking about this week. Our Big Bloging Star in the category of home pets draws mental power from his bloging shape and transforms it to the running performance. On Monday he beat me, David and The biggest (Petr Losman) on track and field intervals, when he catch us by one round on the 500m (our time 1:20) interval and complete his victory on Wednesday night training. It is nice to have someone stronger, who can you train with, because it pushes you forward every time.

Right now I focus myself to another field. I am uploading my facebook profile every day, because Mr Jan Mrazek does not have any profile there and I feel some opportunity, because I cannot compete with him on the World Wide Web any more... Fortunately Pipo shows me today another nice net, where I can sign myself.

No comments: