One stupid week

Czech team training camp in Zadov is every time same. You have to eat, train, sleep and sometimes do some regeneration. We broke those rules by farting competition, pool playing, 3bit eating and lemonade drinking.

I got new toy from our sponsor company Planstudio. I call it calculator and it watch over my exact position. This mean that my blog can compete again with Fart Cup winner. I was doing some training with this calculator and it was funny to see current speed during cross-country downhill skiing. This calculator could have to be useful during my autumn staying in Finland :), but I hope it will not be useful any more during this spring in Joensuu…

Longest skiing about 4h 15min and 60km with Mraz and Seda

Deep snow running with Mraz and Bingo with average peace over 7min per km...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work with the Calculator, Jan!