On the way to/from Trondheim

After lonely Bulgaria, I was part of KR team in crowded Jukola. I did run first leg and my orienteering was out of control as you can see from my GPS

My first top of season were Jukola and Czech selection races in Trondheim. I had to change my plans and start to focus on new and LONG challenge after those competitions ...

Last week Czech team have training camp in Trondheim and my orienteering skills were falling down. Time for REST from the map.


Our Coach is big star of worldofo.com and before WOC he requires mistake less performances even during traveling in a car.


Because on today route to Borlange we did visit one nice festival in Norway Mountains :) The only problem was that we did know anything about the Festival beforehand.

View Directions to Borlänge Municipality, Sweden in a larger map

I will run long, sprint and relays on WUOC in next days and I promise more actual info than in last months.

3 comments:

Erik said...

Nice road from Trondheim to Borlänge! Did you see any reindeers?

Jeba said...

What is your room number;)

Betak said...

to Erik - I hope to see some reindeers on Tuesday ;-) Maybe you know more as a men, who spend hours in Gyllbergen...

to Jeba - 321, or in the Maxim pub tonight?